Sunday, October 01, 2000

To you, grandma.

It's been a year since you left us alone and passed away in that heart-stricken night.

Though i've been through the pain of deaths and tragedies for many times, i've never faced a death which was so closed to me, and the one is the one that i loved.

I missed you, grandmom.

For so many morning days and peaceful nights that occurs to me of you. Then, loss and hollow came toward me soon after.

You're the one i will tears for no reason, you're the one that i will respect for no reason, and you're the only one that i will place in the highest pinnacle inside my heart for no reason.

I miss you, we miss you. Every time when Morgan, Richard and Jimmy reminds of you, groan is the only thing that we share and yearning is the ony thought that we have.

Many things changed since you've gone. Morgan attended university after the summer, Richard goes up one grade to 11th and Jimmy goes to 10th. I didn't attend colleage,just can't study something i can't, so i choose to work and now, i found that i still want to be a student.
I think if the situation allows, i will retry next year.

How are you and grandpa right now in the heaven?

I just hope everything will be fine and pleasing of you.

I miss you.Every moment.

Your grandson,Leonard.

No comments: